Sifu Joseph Esteves
- Bachelor of Arts: Philosophy, C.C.N.Y.
USArmy, 82nd Airborne, Vet. 1965-67 Vietnam
- Tan Soo Do, H. Cho, N.Y.C.
- Taijiquan, K. Ng Qu, N.Y.C.-Yang Style
- Tae Kwon Do,
Kong, PR, Black Belt Yeung Il
- Member of the International Tae Kwon Do Federation
- Traditional Chinese Medicine,
, P.R.C. Shanghai
- Member of YMAA,
- Practice and teach: Bai He Ruan Qigong, Taijigong, Ba Duan Jin Qigong, Ren I Qigong, I Quan, Yang Taiji, Wudang Taiji, Changquan-Gong, Dao-in.
- Traditional Healing: Acupressure, Moxa, Qigong An Mo, Herbal Therapy and Nutrition.
- Member of the Gerontology Society of PR
- Currently teach at the
, Botanical Gardens, Govt. of PR, Dept., of Elderly Affairs, Medical Center of PR Oncology Dept. (CEMI) with cancer survivors & AIDS patients, private health clubs and private tutorship. Universityof PR
- Conducted the first study on the effects of Taiji and Qigong in the treatment of depression in the elderly population with Mercedes Rivera, MD in Psychology, in 2004.
- Seminars and conferences at the Cardiology Society of PR, US Govt. Ameri-Corps Vista, Dept. of Sports & Recreation of PR, USFDA, Diabetic Center at San Pablo Hospital, Business Administration at the UPR, PR Chamber of Commerce and the Gerontology Society of PR.